CONTACT XTL TODAY!
Utilizing advanced technologies to simplify the transportation process
XTL continues to streamline and optimize operations
Since our humble beginnings over 30 years ago, XTL has understood the importance of investing in new technologies as they become available. To this day, we continue to evolve by harnessing the power of various technologies which help us to create efficiencies and cost-savings for both ourselves and our customers.
Not only does utilizing newer technologies like AI and robotic process automation help us improve systems’ accuracy and timeliness, they help to keep equipment running at peak efficiency and increase overall up-time performance.
Customers benefit from our ongoing investment in technology
- New-model equipment policy with the latest driver-assist and fuel saving technologies
- Live GPS positioning on all tractors & trailers
- All tractors equipped with ELDs for instant notifications and drive-time compliance (USA & Canada)
- Fully EDI capable
- Inventory management
- State-of-the-art reefer units with live diagnostics & two-way communication (Orbcomm)
- AI enhanced route optimization and dash cam reporting
- Back-end robotic process automations
- Digital notifications, reporting, invoicing and payments
Proudly Serving Canada
and USA since 1985
- Over 400 power units and 1,200 trailers
- Satellite equipped & full EDI capability
- Modern fleet of dry & temperature controlled trailers