CONTACT XTL TODAY!
Helping customers create custom end-to-end supply chain solution
XTL utilizes the key strengths from each arm of our operation
For over three decades XTL has been creating customized solutions by combining the key strengths of our three distinct service offerings – asset-based transportation, logistics and warehousing & distribution.
Our reputation, philosophy and proven track record has been paramount in us establishing many long-term relationships and has allowed XTL to become one of North America’s largest transportation companies.
We train, support and empower our team at all levels to help develop effective, efficient solutions throughout Canada and the USA for our valued customers.
A snapshot of our complete service offering:
- End-to-end supply chain solutions
- Over the road domestic, cross border and dedicated transportation
- TempSolution™ reefer, heated & hazmat truckload and LTL
- Warehousing & distribution services with over 1,000,000 sq. ft. of storage space from our 5 locations spanning across Canada
- North America-wide logistics including all modes of transport through a combination of our assets and extensive network of partners
- Intermodal services from Montreal, Toronto & Vancouver facilities equipped with rail access
The XTL mission:
Provide customers with fully-integrated-supply-chain solutions to support their business needs and add value to their core competencies. Our customers and qualified strategic partners will benefit from our company-wide commitment to understanding and responding to their business needs in a safety-first and regulatory-compliant environment that delivers on-time results. Our employees will prosper in a challenging and safe environment that embodies our LEAD WITH GRACE values. We encourage and support personal expression, applied expertise and professionalism for the mutual benefit of our customers, employees, and the company. Our success will be measured by service, safety, retention, environmental footprint, and profitability.
Proudly Serving Canada
and USA since 1985
- Over 400 power units and 1,200 trailers
- Satellite equipped & full EDI capability
- Modern fleet of dry & temperature controlled trailers