CONTACT XTL TODAY!
Our communities are of the utmost importance to XTL
Giving back is how we show our appreciation for all you do
Our commitment is to helping local and national charitable organizations in the form of both donations and support. XTL involves our employees, drivers and their families in various yearly events across the country.
We truly appreciate the efforts of the men and women who volunteer their time and help those in need. Focusing on the wellbeing of children and our environment is something XTL feels very strongly about and will continue to contribute our support.
Some of our support involves the transportation of goods for charitable foundations & donations to such organizations as:
- The CNIB Foundation
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Food Banks Canada
- CP24 CHUM Christmas Wish
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Lioness Club
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Costco CHEO Fundraiser
- Mike’s Supporters – 2020 Northern Pass Bike Ride for Cancer
- Campbell Soup Company of Canada
- GH Girls
- United Way of Canada
Proudly Serving Canada
and USA since 1985
- Over 400 power units and 1,200 trailers
- Satellite equipped & full EDI capability
- Modern fleet of dry & temperature controlled trailers